“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Friday, August 28, 2009

what to say

My feelings and emotions have been all over the map lately. Life has been busy, still being blessed with food to can. We got 2 zucchini's today. YUMMY! I love Zucchini. It is one of those foods that you can use right away, or can freeze and use at another time. We are so blessed to have this food given to us. It really has been an interesting process. I really only knew a very few things about canning, and what I did know, was from when I was a kid who begrudgingly would help my mother. Now, I am the mother who has kids that "help" me. I have found a ricer that I LOVE. It has made my life so much easier!

My kids are going back to school. I am happy for them to go. I am ready for them to go. They really are fabulous kids who just are amazing. L we know is still behind the 8ball, but I talked for a few minutes with his teacher to arrange a meeting with her and talk about a plan of action to have him caught up. I really like her. She has been teaching for quite a few years, so it will be nice to have someone who is comfortable in their profession.

B is more than ready to go back. I am really hoping that he can get over his separation anxiety. That was a big problem last year. He is older and wiser. He is a kid who gets it and am really hoping that his teacher will challenge him.
Miss M will be crying harder than I will this year. She really loves to spend time with the boys. She has had such a fabulous time with the boys this summer. She is a riot.

I am greatful for prayer. We have been praying more as a family. Trying to teach the kids to be more meaningful in their prayers. We have been able to have some great talks regarding it. I was able to meet someone online who wants to go back to church! I am so happy for her and the decision she made.

I am missing my extended family. We saw them this summer, it is so hard to not be closer. It was so wonderful to spend time with them. They really mean so much to me.

Good night!

No comments: