“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Monday, January 3, 2011

This year

The beginning of a new year where typically, I would make resolutions up ying yang.
I always fail, so this year, I decided not to.
I'm ok with that.
Don't get me wrong, I have plenty of areas where I could make resolutions in.
Oh my, the list is endless.

So instead of making resolutions, I resolve to not resolve.
I just want to make changes as I see the need for it.
So for instance, if I am out with my kids and feel myself losing patience, decide at that moment that I will be more patient with my kids than I would have been. 

I am hoping this will work better for me.
I just don't want to decide all these things and then let myself down.
sweet.

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

dude, i totally decided to do the same thing! It is a way better idea than resolutions!!
xo!