“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

mish mash and a holy crapload of pictures.

I have not done pictures in forever. I try to do pictures so my family who don't live here can see what we have been up to and see how much our kids have changed. Sometimes I shock myself with how quick they have grown up myself! Heavens only knows I love those little kids to bits. Get comfy.


SERIOUSLY????? ABSOLUTELY!!! It was a super proud day in our house when he got it! I cried. I am so proud of him and his hard work. What I really love is now that he got it, he want's to stay on the Honor Roll! He works so hard. Bringing home 90's on tests. Oh he has to work super hard for it. Studying in a very different way than I have ever seen, but it works for him! I am so proud of his hard work.

So one night L comes to me and said, "Mom, do you know that strawberries are really good dipped in icing sugar?" There was a mess made but he seriously loved it!






M and B had a karate tournament in Prince Albert, SK. It was M's first tournament. It was so fun to watch her! She really had no clue but did great! The last one is her when she was going around asking people if they wanted a "muckle Sammwich" It is cute but totally un-girl like. We say, "It's not the brother's M's boyfriends will have to worry about, it's M!" She is tough and not shy about it. 


B showing off his batons from Aunt M and A. He LOVES them! 


B's toothless grin! He has the most crooked tooth on the bottom I am worried about. We shall see.


This is the day B got his GREEN STRIPE on his orange belt! It's a big move! It means he is progressing. I am so proud of how hard he works at it. He has qualified for the Pan-am of Martial Arts in Regina in June! We are going and holy am I ever nervous!


I love this picture! We were visiting my parents and M was sick. She was sleeping and her cousin S was trying to go down for a nap. I love this picture because you can see S's smile just barely but you can tell how excited she was by her eyes! It was a blast.


This is how L, B and M spent the week of spring break, they all got a nasty flu! L got over it pretty quick but B and M were awake for only 2 hours a day! It was horrible. Glad it's done.





So I went out to one of my friends farms. Oh my, how fun was it! The baby chicks and ducks were SO cute and I wanted to kidnap them. No dice. L rode on/drove a quad for the first time ever. He screamed like a girl when he took off but LOVED it! B loved it too. It was so kind of them to take the time so we could see their farm. I drove a quad too. I was terrified but it was SO much fun! I am so grateful we could go!


M and B at the karate tournament here. M did good, she even got 2nd out of 3 places in her kata! I was shocked but we have practiced so many times and she did great! 


We saw a solar power car! Cool eh?



So this is M and her "driver" We have a Mennonite family who moved in next door to us. They have 5 kids. This is the 2nd oldest child. M has been watching these kids ride these around for a few days. Today she got the nerve up to ask for a ride. This entertained her for at least 1/2hour! She would just go, sit in there, hold her purse and let him drive her up and down the sidewalks. The kid kept going back and forth. I loved watching it! Don't you just love how they have the battery rigged up? lol

That's it for a bit. I am so gonna try and be better about this. Summer is coming up and so lots of pics will be of my garden. I can hardly wait!

2 comments:

JRoberts said...

It's driving Miss Daisy only backwards! :)

Super cool car...missed that one. (dang it!)

Oh man, I want my farm so bad! Chickens and Ducks and Sheep here I come...someday! :)

Kimara said...

so Cute!!! I love that Miss M is gettting drivin around. No wonder she has a crush cute kid! We loved having you and introducing you to a bit of a redneck life!