“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Just wanting to document today

Today has been a L work at his own pace kind of a day. 
I usually like to be done school when we can but today, I knew if I tried to rush, it could turn our day for the worse. 
We had nothing else we needed to do, no where we needed to go.
I woke up with a migraine and a kink in my neck.
I was not pushing him to work faster than he can.
We were finishing up the day with making gliders.
We finished the experiment and when school was done, L looks at his little sister and says, "Let's take this experiment outside!"
He helped her get bundled up for the outside.
I watched as he lovingly did up her zipper on her jacket and helped her find her mittens.
I can hear them outside now.
I knew I would enjoy homeschooling.
I really love it!
I love the bond I have been able to develop with my son.
I love watching him learn.
I love seeing him be kinder, sweeter, less stressed.
I LOVE the no homework!!!
I love him.

No comments: