“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Thursday, January 16, 2014

A Beautiful quote

I was reading a few links this morning and this came up on one of my links. All I could think was "This was the perfect timing for me to read this. I NEED THIS!" 

I always struggle with transition, even when it's something I want to be doing. Like being done work. I KNEW I was done work mentally, I just am trying to figure out how life should be now that I am home all the time. I know I will adjust, just am grateful for this reminder. 

"Do the best you can through these year, but whatever else you do, cherish that role that is so uniquely yours and for which heaven itself sends angels to watch over you and your little ones. Mother, we acknowledge and esteem your faith in every footstep. Please know that it is worth it then, now and forever."

_Jeffrey R. Holland


No comments: