“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

One thing I won't abbreviate

I like computer lingo
Sometimes it drives me crazy as I try to figure it out
Some things drive me nuts that people abbreviate
I think they are words too important to abbreviate
Love is one of them
Sometimes it's cute to add a heart
But sometimes I think it's just important to just say it
I say it to my kids as many times in a day as I possibly can
I want them to KNOW I love them
Not wonder if I do
I tell it to Mr. Miller as many times as I can
It's important to me
My husband is my husband
I don't want him to wonder
My kids are my kids
I don't want them to wonder
My extended family is my family
I don't want them to wonder

to my husband
to my kids
to my family

I LOVE YOU
(not abbreviated, never)
Love J, Mom, daughter, sister, aunt, cousin whatever I am to you

1 comment:

JRoberts said...

how the heck do people add a heart anyway?! I am totally computer duh sometimes! :)

Agree with you on this post, totally.