“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Sunday, April 15, 2012

"Don't judge me because I sin differently than you" Bumper sticker as quoted by President Dieter F. Uchtdorf
You can read the full talk here

I loved it as soon as I heard it. Have I ever made judgments on someone? yes. Am I proud of that? no
Have I ever had someone judge me? yes. Did I like it? no.

I have thought long and hard about the talk that was given just a few weeks ago. I have thought about what I could do to help that talk make me a better person. 

I think when I am frustrated, upset or irritated is when I will usually make judgments (that I can recognize) and so I think when I am frustrated, upset, irritated I will try to be more understanding. I hope that by trying to understand, I will be less judgmental. 

No comments: