“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Chokecherry Jelly and Syrup




SO, I never knew it until this summer how much my family likes chokecherry syrup. So, when we had our family reunion, some people were talking about it. My mom made some just for my siblings. My friend Jaime let me go to her mom's house this summer and pick chokecherry's and even helped me! Thank-you ever so kindly. I think next year, I will have to pick twice as much! Yuppers, my family LOVE chokecherry's!




So, for those of you keeping count, 5 pints and 1 half pint of chokecherry syrup and 13 pints and 1 half pint of chokecherry jelly. That is if the jelly sets! Fingers crossed. Remember EMAIL!!!

No comments: