“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Tomatos!


So, I got 250 lbs of tomatos. The end product... 106 pints of diced and stewed tomatos and 36 quarts! I better be done FOR A LONG TIME! I am so GREATFUL for very cheap produce that I can can and my fmaily ignoring me for a few days so I can get it done!!!!
I really LOVE canning. Is it hard, yes, but I really love it! I am greatful for the strength I have been given this canning season. Man, I am beat. I pretty much have potatos left to do. I will use that time to SCRUB every inch of my kitchen as well. It has been cleaned but not really cleaned. Then, on to making Christmas goodies!!! I bought my stuff today. Let's hope this season goes better than last time. Last time I bought my Christmas goodies ingredients, I had a fire. Fingers crossed.

No comments: