“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Monday, December 7, 2009

START THE CAR, START THE CAR!!!!!

So, there is this commercial that Mr. Miller laughs his butt off at all the time. It's the IKEA commercial where the lady gets such a great deal and she leaves IKEA yelling "START THE CAR, START THE CAR!" Well, I didn't go to IKEA, but today I was at dollarama. I keep going by and looking at the canning jar lids, mostly to see if they got standard size in. The didn't, but the did have the wide mouth and snap size there. SOMEONE, not me or anyone I know, forgot to put a price on the wide wouths, so the were $1!!!! If I had to buy them full price at wal mart, they are $4/box. So, I bought them all, 27 of them! I feel so blessed. I still have some canning to do this year and have so far used 10 boxes of wide mouths alone. I feel so blessed and greatful for feeling like I should go and check. Last time, they did not have any lids at all. I am amazed this canning season how much we have gotten for cheap or for free. I had no clue how we could do it, and the Lord truly has provided a way for us!

3 comments:

Krystal G said...

hahaha this is a funny commercial...did you run to ur car shouting "START THE CAR!! START THE CAR!!"

JRoberts said...

I wish I was there...great deal Joce!

Jocelyn said...

K, it was B and me leaving the store and yes, we did!
J, if you need some, let me know. I grabbed them all knowing that I would not use them all but I have friends who might need some, so if you want some, let me know! I would just rather buy them all and share between friends than not buy them all and have no clue who will use them. This is a wonderful blessing from Heaven and I am happy to share!