“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Green Eggs

With today being St. Patrick's day, my friend posted something about her favorite green eggs recipe.
It has not a thing to do with food dye!
Here it is, I love it!
Probably will have it for breakfast at least 4 days a week

2 cups of spinach, blended (I put mine in my food processor)
1/4 - 1/2 cup skim milk
as many eggs as you want/need for your family meal

Blend them all together until you cannot tell that it's spinach in there.
Fry them in a pan (or bake them but I could not give you instructions on that like time and temp) until they are done.
You could serve them with mozza or salsa or whatever you like on your eggs.
I would skip the mozza next time. 
I have never had mozza on my eggs until now and don't really like it, that could be just me though.
Serve!
YUMMO!

***EDIT***
My friend who gave me the recipe texted me after and said that she blends Laughing Cow cheese IN with the egg mixture. Gonna try that one next time. Thanks T!

1 comment:

JRoberts said...

I LOVE cheese with my eggs. Pretty much any cheese really! :)

These look yummy, I am going to try them in the morning. Thanks for passing it on.

(ps. These would taste AH-MAZING with hot sauce...just sayin'! :D)