“As you walk to the boundary of your understanding into the twilight of uncertainty, exercising faith, you will be led to find solutions you would not obtain otherwise.” Elder Richard G. Scott.

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Time

Sometimes that is all we have to give someone.
I have been trying to have better quality time with each of my children.
When they come in from school, instead of washing down a counter while they are telling me about their day, LISTEN to what they say as they sit next to me.
I am loving this!
Today I had Miss M who was not feeling so great but needed to have a bit of quality time.
She chose a walk.
It was a walk around the block.
I loved it that she chose something simple but important to her.
And she was SO happy!
I am grateful for T.I.M.E with each of my children.
And that they WANT to spend time with me too!

1 comment:

JRoberts said...

Dh often gets after our boys (because the oldest is almost 13) for coming to sit with me (or on me). We will just sit and talk and hug and rub their ears or whatever. I love that time I get to spend with them and just get to connect so simply.

Time really is all important.